Thursday, August 9, 2012

Things I'm Loving Thursday

I'm still working on getting organized over here, which I am totally over. Moving sucks, but once this house is whipped into shape, it will have been worth every minute and every annoyance. We are making decent progress with decorating. Our headboard is being made, master bedroom drape fabric has been purchased, a couch style and fabric have been picked out for the den as well as fabric to recover our chairs and drape and accent pillow fabric. Our painter comes two weeks from today.YAY! Now, to hurry up and wait! 
A few things I'm loving right now...


...these necklaces!

Groopdealz does it again! I hopped over there to check on the shipping of my bubble necklace and saw these on sale. I purchased black in this style and a pink one of a different style (because at $12.99 each, how can you NOT?!) for Fall. Want one? Here's an invitation to join the site!


...slipper flats for fall!
Source: zara.com via Ashley on Pinterest

The style plus studs? YES, PLEASE! I need to order these soon! They are a great price and will look great with almost everything!


...this.
Source: etsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Enough said. 


...this recipe.
Source: food.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Can't wait to try it!

What are y'all loving this week? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!