Thursday, August 30, 2012

Things I'm Loving Thursday

I can't believe it's almost Labor Day weekend. Where did summer go? Actually, where did the whole year go?! Unfortunately, we are not getting out of town for the DNC next week like we should have. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. Here's what I'm loving this week...


...these pants! I bought them to wear to the Panthers game in two weeks with a black top and turquoise jewelry. Can't wait to get them and try them on!

Source: loft.com via Ashley on Pinterest

...this idea. I pinned it over a year ago, and this is how Branner and I are going to start spending our afternoons and the days he's not in school. 


...this. True story!



...this recipe. I'm making it tomorrow night when we have Jen and Trey over for dinner! It's a major departure from what we normally eat (we don't eat red meat often anymore), and I'm excited to try it!


Hope everyone has a great long weekend!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!