Friday, September 28, 2012

Fashion Friday: Leather Leggings

There are a lot of things I'm drooling over fashion-wise for Fall. However, one trend really takes the cake. I think it's safe to say I have a full-on obsession with leather/liquid leggings. I have a pair that is a couple of years old, so I went ahead and ordered myself a fresh new pair :) In the past, my favorite ways to style them were with a black sweater and statement necklace and heels for a dressier look, and with a white tee, black blazer and mixed metal necklaces with tan suede booties for a more casual appearance.

Here's some Pinspiration I plan to draw from for this Fall/Winter:


{via}


{via}


{via}

Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest

{via}

Source: zimbio.com via Ashley on Pinterest

{via}


{via}



{via}

OK, after looking at all of these pics, I have convinced myself to wear a leather/liquid legging look tonight, for our anniversary dinner!! I can't get enough!!

Happy Friday!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!