Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Food Allergy Follow-Up

Keeping B entertained!


This morning, we took B to his pediatrician for follow-up regarding last week's ER visit. We talked for a while, and our plan of action was to take blood and do a blood panel today for food allergies. We'll get it back in a few days. We're also (obviously) seeing an allergist to really dig deep into the heart of the matter. However, this mama wasn't willing to wait until getting an appointment to at least get a few answers! If B is allergic to foods other than shrimp, I would like to have that info ASAP!!!!!

B was a champ at getting blood drawn. He did cry, but we had no problem getting it. It was the most pitiful I've ever seen him. He was crying and saying, "Mommy hold you! Mommy, hurting!!" I had tears in my eyes the whole time. Bless his little heart! I'm so happy we're on the road to getting some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!