Thursday, September 27, 2012

Things I'm Loving Thursday

Another week has flown by! Between preschool, the gym, work, blogging, trips to the park, volunteering, etc, etc, I 'm kind of tired! I'm loving that the weekend is almost here, and here's what else I'm loving...

...glitter back booties! I am digging booties of all kind this Fall, but I must have a pair with glitter! Lauren and I were discussing these today, and now I can't stop obsessing over them!



...all things pumpkin flavored! It's officially Fall, ya'll, and I've already had several skinny pumpkin lattes. I'm going to make my own version at home!



...this. Moms get it. Enough said!




...cycle strength class. I started this class about a month ago. I am addicted! I go twice a week, and it is amazing! Great way to get your cardio and weights in!

{via}

Happy Thursday! I don't know about everyone else, but this girl sure is excited The Office and Up All Night are back on! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!