Monday, May 17, 2010

Four Months Old!

He did this himself during his nap & apparently finds it hilarious!

Why are you always taking pictures of me?!

Seriously, I don't understand why.

Hanging with ducky.




As of May 15th, Branner is officially 4 months old. I cannot believe I am the mom of such a big boy! As you all know, he is teething, rolling over and sleeping great. He is now wearing 6 or 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers. We don't know how much he weighs, but he goes to his pediatrician tomorrow, so I will report back on his stats then. He is "talking" to us, Bailey, his stuffed animals and anyone who will listen these days. He continues to love his vibrating chair (in short doses), his jumperoo and his play mat. He is really becoming interested in Bailey and has started to reach out and "pet" him...more accurately described as grabbing him. He still loves bath time, story time and all the other things that he did a month ago. The only thing that he has decided he does NOT like is his swing, so we have put that in storage.
We are gearing up for another beach trip for my birthday, his christening on May 30th, a trip to Beech Mountain in June, a trip to Winchester, VA in July, spending another week (or hopefully two) at the beach in August and Jessica and Trevor's wedding in Blowing Rock at the end of August. We have a lot going on and plan to put in a lot of time that we are at home by the pool! I am so excited and grateful to be spending the summer at home with my "little" man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!