Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Peapods

Yesterday morning, Branner and I attended Peapods at the Matthews Library. We had a great time! We sang songs, listened as two books were read and played with bubbles. While we have toted Branner along to many restaurants and he has been held and loved on endlessly by our friends and family members, this is the first time we have gone to a group or playtime geared towards his age. We are signed up all month, so at 11:15 on Mondays, we'll be at the library.


You know your life has really changed when you start to look forward to having "mommy and me" playtime on the calendar. Don't get me wrong, I still find time for the things I liked to do before Branner, but there are so many more activities to experience with him to add to that list. Next up is Waterbabies at the Y--but for the record, I still more than enjoy my wine, great food, alone time and shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!