Friday, May 14, 2010

Week in Review

Branner's idea of self soothing (and, yes he's sleeping like that right now!)



We were on the go all week, and finally slowed down yesterday, but only because I have hurt my back. We were planning on going to our (my) new favorite activity--Moms on the Move at the Y, but I really felt like I needed to take a day off from the working out to rest my back. It was a good idea, because I feel much better today!



Monday, we went to Peapods again, which I think Branner will start to enjoy more every week. Tuesday, we went to the Moms class at the Y for the second time after trying it out last Thursday. I swear, Branner thought me working out was more funny and enjoyable than singing songs and reading books at Peapods. However, we did yoga on Tuesday instead of cardio step & weights, and he was not happy about that. I barely got a pose in.


Gigi came to help me out Tuesday-Thursday because Barry is in Ohio, flying back tonight. We took Branner to the allergist, had a cup of coffee at Starbucks and did a little shopping. Wednesday, we went out to lunch and to Southpark for more shopping, this time strictly for Branner. Unfortunately, we were disappointed with the selection most places, so he only got a few things from Janie & Jack.



Last night was the first night Branner and I have EVER spent by ourselves! He was an absolute angel! He went right down at 8:00, and I didn't hear another peep from him until 4:00, when he awoke for a feeding. He went back down until 7:30 and is peacefully napping as we speak. We're going to run a few errands this afternoon and wait for Barry to get home. We missed him and can't wait to see him!



Tomorrow is a BIG day for me! For Mother's Day, Barry arranged for Jessica and I to have hot stone massages in the morning, lunch out (with wine) and to spend the afternoon shopping. I am so excited! I can't wait to have a day all to myself, but I have a feeling I am going to miss my boys a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!