Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pancakes, Quesadillas and Turkey Dogs

First turkey dog!

Branner has decided he does NOT want Barry or I to feed him anymore. He is taking the fact that he is turning one very seriously. So, we are now ordering off kid's menus and trying to figure out what he'll eat at home. He has become, we'll say picky, lately. I think it has more to do with him teething and less to do with him not liking foods. He used to like EVERYTHING. A few recent successes: pancakes (he ate 3!!! when Barry took him out to breakfast on Sunday), cheese quesadillas, mashed potatoes (he gets that from his mommy), turkey dogs (I gave him one for the first time yesterday), chicken, cereal bars and bread of any type. I sense a carboholic in the making!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!