Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Preschool Visit

This morning, we took a tour of our church's preschool. I have known for a long time that I wanted Branner to go to preschool in the fall. In fact, I wanted to start him last fall, but there was no interest in a crib class. The tour went well, and the school is everything I had hoped for, wanted and more! They offer several special programs, including Spanish starting at age 2. They have an amazing curriculum and came very highly recommended. It doesn't hurt that we love our church and it's less than five minutes away! I am so excited for Branner's first day of school in September. He is, too! He cried when we left the one-year-old room. He wanted to stay and play with all of the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!