- Clean out my fridge/freezer. This is long overdue and will require a glass of wine (or two). This sucks because it will require me taking out trash, which I HATE.
- Clean out and reorganize my pantry. See above.
- Upload Branner's birthday pictures. Post them on Facebook and here. Make a photo album of them.
- Order new bedding for my guest room. The last set I ordered ended up being brown and not white and gray, which is what it looked like in the pictures. SO ANNOYING. But, I have found something else...
- Look into printing a book of this blog's 2010 entries.
- Write a blog or two for Modern Parent. Have you liked them on Facebook yet???
- Find a new book to read.
- Reward myself for all my hard work with a little online shopping. I'm really good at rewarding myself. Maybe I should start there...
Friday, January 21, 2011
Ahhhhh. Branner is snuggled up in his bed (almost) sleeping, the animals are napping, and I am enjoying a sparkling water contemplating just what exactly it is I am going to do this weekend while Barry is away. Hmmmmm. A few ideas: