Wednesday, June 16, 2010

5 Months Old!










As of yesterday at 3:12 p.m., I am officially the mommy of a 5 month old. I can't believe my precious baby has been in our lives for 5 months. I cannot imagine my life without him, and I don't want to. Barry and I have loved every minute of his life so far. He has brought so much joy, happiness and even more love into our home. I have never experienced such pure bliss in my life. Branner makes everything better, more pronounced. The sun has shone a little brighter and everything has seemed a little warmer since his arrival.



Loves: BAILEY (he is currently enamored with his "brother"--he likes to watch him, pet him and feed him treats--he finds Bailey hilarious and laughs at him all the time), his puppy lovie, bathtime, storytime, looking at himself in the mirror, stuffed animals and small toys, his Jumperoo, going to the pool, Moms on the Move class, trips to the Farmer's Market, doing lunch, rolling over, trying to crawl and trying to sit up on his own.


Food: Formula for most feedings, rice cereal twice a day (mixed with bananas, apples or peaches of course). I am about to add squash and carrots in the evening.



Sleeping: He has taken to sleeping for 12 hours at night, waking up for one feeding. He usually sleeps from 7:30p-7:30a. He also takes 2 naps--a 1 hour nap in the morning around 9:30 and a 3 hour nap in the afternoon around 1:30.




As you can see, he is a pretty easy baby! I left him for the first time yesterday at Childwatch at the Y, and he was an angel. It was harder on me to leave him than it was for him! He seemed content when I went back to pick him up. I will be utilizing that service again in the future for sure. We also signed up for a baby swim class in July! We are really enjoying our summer so far!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!