Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day














On Saturday afternoon, after Barry put in some time on the wave runner at the lake, we packed our bags for an overnight trip to Asheboro. Barry, Branner, Bailey and I drove to Asheboro so we could be with my family to celebrate Father's Day. We made it just in time for a cookout at my parent's house Saturday night. Charlie, Mary Alice and the Wilhoits were there and it was a great time!



On Sunday, we celebrated by opening presents and enjoying some delicious Lexington barbeque. YUM! Branner and I are so incredibly lucky! We both have the best daddies in the world who would do anything for us! Barry works hard to afford us a nice life that allows me to stay at home with our precious and is such a natural at the whole daddy thing. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. My dad is such a great "Big Papa" to Branner and has always supported me and been there any time I needed him. We love Barry and Big Papa so much! Thank you for all you do for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!