Wednesday, June 2, 2010

19 Weeks




Branner is officially 19 weeks (and, at this point, 5 days) old! He is growing up so fast. I feel like I am going to blink and we will be at his first birthday party. His personality is really shining through at this point. He is a happy, easy-going baby who LOVES to laugh. He loves rolling around on his playmat, playing with (and chewing on) small toys, "working out" with me at MOMs and he is really starting to get into books and being read to before bedtime. Last night as we were reading "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and "Where the Wild Things Are," he kept looking up and me as I read, smiling and laughing. He also kept grabbing at the pictures. I think we have a little bookworm on our hands. He gets that from his mommy! We are going to try a new storytime program next week since Peapods has switched days to Tuesday--which is a workout day--and mommy can't be missing that if she wants to have any hope of getting into a bikini this summer! Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!