Friday, August 19, 2011

Beech Mountain Cousin Camp






Branner and I are just in from a fabulous extended trip to Beech Mountain. And, guess what? Our nieces came with us to join in on the fun! Barry and B picked them up in Cary and we all met up on Sunday at my parent's house on Beech.

We had a wonderful (almost) week. The weather was fabulous. We went to the lake, the park, played at the rec center, ate lunch out at Mellow Mushroom and Dunn's Deli (one of our FAVES), Barry took the girls ziplining, we made a trip to the pool, went on walks, watched movies and enjoyed each other's company. So, when Kendra came up to spend a night on Wednesday and suggested she and I stay with the kids until Friday, I was all for it!

Cousin Camp was a success, can't wait to do it again in the future. We love you, Devyn and Courtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!