Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Discovery Kids





We are just in from a morning spent with our wonderful friends, Stacey, Nicole and James, at Discovery Kids in Huntersville and lunch at their Showmar's in Mooresville. Yes, their Showmar's. They recently opened it, and it is delicious! If you live in the area, go eat there :)

I cannot say enough about how great and fun Discovery Kids is if you have young children. Branner had an absolute blast. There are so many neat things to see and play with! They also have a storytime every hour. Not that I would know what it's like, because B can't sit still for two seconds, but Stacey mentioned that they have one. Branner's favorite things there were the firetruck, tractor (OF COURSE), train table and water table. He lasted about an hour before a meltdown occurred at the train table. So, we were off to lunch, and everything was fine the rest of our outing. Thanks for a fun time, Stacey, Nicole and James! Can't wait to hang again soon!

**I'll post pics when I'm back from my mountain vacay, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!