Monday, August 1, 2011

Hmmmm, Remember When I Said I Wanted to Lose Weight?

We don't have a scale at home because, well, I think they're the devil. I'm starting to think I need to get one, though, to stay on track. I had a doctor's appointment today. Per the doctor's scale, I still need to lose 7.5-8 lbs to get to my goal weight. UGH. That means I haven't made any progress. Doesn't look like I'll be able to mark losing weight off my summer to-do list. SO ANNOYING.

Looks like it's time to diet! NOOOOOOOOO!


{For the record, I should state that I don't think I'm obese. I'm not. It's just that as hard as I workout (5ish days a week...weights/cardio/yoga mixed in), I want to be at my goal weight. I'm not sure how realistic this goal weight is, but it's a number I like :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!