Monday, August 29, 2011

Preschool Prep

Well, it's almost here... September is right around the corner and with it comes Branner's first day of preschool! I am organizing and preparing everything for his first full day, which is not actually until September 12th. Although his technical first day is next Tuesday, it is really just a drop-in for us to meet his teachers. Next Thursday, he goes in from 9-11. His first full four hour day is still two weeks off, and I have a few tasks to accomplish before then! Here's what I've got to do:

  • Bookbag and lunchbox to be monogrammed; already at shop and will be ready in a couple of days.
  • Take B for a haircut at Doolittle's.
  • Fax medical form to doctor to be filled out.
  • Attend Parent Orientation--Wednesday night! Eeeek, I'm kind of nervous to meet the other parents. What if they aren't friendly? What if they think I'm not friendly?
  • Write and deliver tuition, insurance, activity fee and Parent Association checks.
  • Gather items for school's consignment sale. Price and enter them into online program. 
  • Make a trip to Kixx for a pair or two (Come on, who is his mommy? More like three.) of school shoes.
  • Figure out some lunch options to pack that B will actually eat. We all know lunch isn't his thing. This may be the most daunting task of all.
  • Mentally/emotionally prepare myself for his first full day. Who am I kidding? We all know I'm going to cry.
My baby is really growing up, y'all! I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!