- Bookbag and lunchbox to be monogrammed; already at shop and will be ready in a couple of days.
- Take B for a haircut at Doolittle's.
- Fax medical form to doctor to be filled out.
- Attend Parent Orientation--Wednesday night! Eeeek, I'm kind of nervous to meet the other parents. What if they aren't friendly? What if they think I'm not friendly?
- Write and deliver tuition, insurance, activity fee and Parent Association checks.
- Gather items for school's consignment sale. Price and enter them into online program.
- Make a trip to Kixx for a pair or two (Come on, who is his mommy? More like three.) of school shoes.
- Figure out some lunch options to pack that B will actually eat. We all know lunch isn't his thing. This may be the most daunting task of all.
- Mentally/emotionally prepare myself for his first full day. Who am I kidding? We all know I'm going to cry.
My baby is really growing up, y'all! I can't believe it!